[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - General-Purpose bragging topic!

General-Purpose bragging topic!

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: General-Purpose bragging topic!

Postby Ranger_762 on Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:31 pm

I don't want to brag too much, but I was tasked to do a purchase simulation with some of this commercial property in Germany for my job and I managed to finish it within the timeframe LESS THAN 2 WEEKS AFTER DISCOVERING DESKTOP DUNGEONS!!!

It takes one hell of a resolve to finish your job ahead of schedule when you're given such powerful weapons of mass procrastination and when you know that you can negotiate a little extension of the deadline if needed :lol: now I just hope my boss won't give me more work because "you can do it so quickly, it's awesome"...
Ranger_762

Postby dislekcia on Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:23 am

dislekcia

Postby Ranger_762 on Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:26 pm

Sorry, I just wanted to give an idea of the "dungeon crawler" I went through... If you want it, I can remove it, I understand it can look spammy.
Ranger_762

Postby srid on Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:20 am

Who thought that after more than 5 years all the ridiculous strategy had been already found?

I Srid of Sridonian hereby declare myself as the inventor of a new stupidly effective strategy:
I present to you the Plantomancer™ !!!

It works best with a Half-Dragon in Ick Swamp, but I think it can be pulled off in other places as well, with the help of Mystera.
The Ick Swamp setup allowed me to easily get that lvl 1 double-boss-kill...

Video coming up, as soon as I get a decent wifi, which might not be before next week...

EDIT: Aaargh, I'm on the train, so I only managed to upload a low quality screenshot. I'll upload a better on along with the video
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
srid

Postby thzfunnymzn on Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:01 pm

Just a Purist Vicious win with Fighter in Extreme Edition. Antitheist's Collar proved critical for carelessly using GG's Protection, so this run could not have been repeated in vanilla. Early luck with Binlor also proved critical.

thzfunnymzn

Postby srid on Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:24 am

All right, here is the video of that Half-Dragon lvl1 double-bosskill. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKuaKmb5dAg&feature=youtu.be
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

srid

Postby General_Milky on Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:59 pm

Wait a sec, I thought Half Dragons couldn't do that because plants auto-destructed after two attacks. Is there some kind of workaround to this by being at -100% damage?
General_Milky

Postby srid on Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:25 pm

srid

Postby Spleen on Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:00 pm

I did Purist with VT on all dungeons (other than VGT) using most classes like 4 months ago and forgot to upload or share with anyone until now.

Normal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiSwb8HLPIk

Hard:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_TFYTQTDEI

Vicious:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFnEPuwMxOo
Spleen

Postby srid on Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:27 pm

Finally! After 524 hours according to Steam, probably more, I finally achieved the full rainbow!!!
I still have 240 000 gold to go before buying the last bank upgrades...

Now I can finally start playing the EE mod for real!

srid

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons