[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 390: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Extreme East Spoiler and Discussion Thread

Extreme East Spoiler and Discussion Thread

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Extreme East Spoiler and Discussion Thread

Postby shade_of_ox on Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:48 pm

I don't think that second cheese is really problematic enough to warrant fixing. You can do the same thing in the Labyrinth, and it's not like it's lower effort than just winning the normal way.

The spawns definitely should be Bloodless, though.
shade_of_ox

Postby The Avatar on Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:13 am

We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Unidentified Tower on Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:35 am

Unidentified Tower

Postby The Avatar on Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:12 pm

We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby Unidentified Tower on Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:35 pm

Unidentified Tower

Postby srid on Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:27 pm

srid

Postby Nurator on Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:07 pm

I have a quick question: Because I lost my save (again, due to a windows new installation) I wonder if I am able to get my Goat Glade DLC from the base game to the EE edition. But right now, I had no luck :(

What I am doing right now:

1. Have a working Desktop Dungeons game, where when I log in the Goat Glade appears.
2. Copy that folder to not mess up my save (again)
3. Log into the new folder, see the Goat Glade
4. Install the EE mod to the new folder
5. Start the game and the Goat Glade is gone

What am I doing wrong here?
Nurator

Postby srid on Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:00 pm

That's strange... I don't know how this thing work exactly, but I think that the game checks for the Steam plugin or something like that. Do you have Steam running?

srid

Postby Nurator on Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:08 pm

Yes I have. But I noticed that sometimes I open the normal game I am not logged in and the glade is not there...
Nurator

Postby Nurator on Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:12 pm

Its sooo strange. I managed to get the Goat Glade to work, but now my runs are gone (by deleting the save file and then loading them from the cloud).

Now, if I copy my runs back into the folder, the Goat Glade disappears but my runs are back! Any idea what could be the cause for that?
Nurator

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons