Difference between revisions of "Desktop Dungeons"
Revision as of 12:29, 11 March 2010
Welcome to the Desktop Dungeons Wiki!
If you've never played a roguelike before, prepare to die, because you will! A lot! Desktop Dungeons was designed as a quick 5-15 minute mini-roguelike experience for you to enjoy without having to lose yourself for hours in the more complex roguelikes such as Dungeon Crawl: Stone Soup (DD is also heavily inspired by DC:SS).
In the coming weeks this will be established as the #1 source for information about the PC game Desktop Dungeons. Registration is easier than most forums; feel free to contribute if you spot any inaccurate information.
- New Players Guide - Get started here
- Races - Descriptions of the tasty glyph eating strategies
- Classes - Descriptions and successful strategies
- Levelling - Details on how the game's levelling and experience system works
- Gods - The depravity of devious deities divulged!
- Items - Details on item functionality
- Monsters - Descriptions and strategies for overcoming the deadly denizens of Desktop Dungeons!
- Feedback - For discussion of existing game features
- Brainstorming - For discussion of new ideas
- Media - Collections of what has been scribed, sung or shouted about the game elsewhere.