Welcome to the Desktop Dungeons Wiki!
If you've never played a roguelike before, prepare to die, because you will! A lot! Desktop Dungeons was designed as a quick 5-15 minute mini-roguelike experience for you to enjoy without having to lose yourself for hours in the more complex roguelikes such as Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup. (DD is also heavily inspired by DCSS.)
This is the #1 source for information about the PC game Desktop Dungeons. Registration is easier than most forums; feel free to contribute if you spot any inaccurate information.
Tutorials and Help
Further Information on Desktop Dungeons
ALPHA: Feedback and media
- Feedback - For discussion of existing game features and known issues
- Brainstorming - For discussion of new ideas
- Media - Collections of what has been scribed, sung or shouted about the game elsewhere.
- Tilesets - New graphics sets created by the player community
- Playthroughs - Annotated playthroughs of the game
- Desktop Dungeons highscores
- Link to game thread