|This article is in need of content, please consider adding to it.|
The Church is a building that houses the holy men and women of Desktop Dungeons. Initially only the Priest is available (at a cost of 150). Further upgrades later unlock the Monk and Paladin classes as well as the ability to prepare religions.
Level 0 - Stony Field
A classic ancient holy site. A church or similar religious structure would look absolutely fabulous here.
- Description: These stones glow slightly with some ancient, sacred power. This scene practically begs for financial exploitation.
- Cost to upgrade: 150g
Level 1 - House Of The Holy
A simple parish church where holy men can be hired to kill monsters for fun and profit.
- Description: There is a simple church here, constructed near the standing stones. Nobody's sure who -- or what -- the church is supposed to be dedicated to, but it's a lucrative tourist distraction.
- Cost to upgrade: 1000g
- Class: Priest unlocked
Level 2 - United Cathedral
A grand cathedral housing men and women of the cloth. Dedicated to the dual roles of worship and monster-bashing.
- Description: What a grand religious structure! It's hard to remember what it was dedicated to in the first place, but if visitors get the chance to chant, pray and tithe as much as they want, why worry?
- Cost to upgrade: 2000g
Level 3 - The Ministry
The Ministry of Omnipotent Affairs is easily the Kingdom's most politically correct building, serving as an all-round worshipping point for the realm's gods. Quite an achievement considering that most of them don't really like one another.
- Description: Here stands your Kingdom's shining beacon of mortal-divine communications and relations: a catch-all structure that's ready to appease any and all omnipotent spiritual beings. All worship-related income is tax-exempt!
Like other class buildings the Guild provides unique class challenges (bronze, silver, and gold) for each class.
|Priest||Bronze||150g||The Deadites Dive into a dungeon filled with a multitude of Zombies and a Warlock boss.|
|Silver||Stone Sigil||The Evil Zombie|
|Paladin||Bronze||350g||Path of Light|
- You must beat all 3 golds for the veto slot.