|This article is in need of content, please consider adding to it.|
The Guild (or Adventurer's Guild) is a building that houses the warriors of Desktop Dungeons. Initially only the Fighter is available (at a cost of 150, provided during the tutorial). Further upgrades later unlock the Berserker and Warlord classes as well as item preparation unlocks.
Level 0 - Your first building upgrade!
It's time to move up in the world! Click here to open the upgrade panel.
- Description: It all has to begin somewhere...
- Cost to upgrade: 150g
Level 1 - Adventure Clubhouse
The best (and only) gathering point for the realm's greatest heroes. A useful stopping point between adventures.
- Description: Here stands the humble Club of Adventurers, where wannabe heroes and contract seekers hold monthly meetings to discuss hack-and-slashery.
- Cost to upgrade: 1000g
- Class: Fighter unlocked
Level 2 - Mead Hall
These mighty walls are home to some of the realm's finest (albeit most inebriated and violent) heroes. Reserved for ballroom dancing every Friday.
- Description: This noisy base of operations is drenched in the smell of ale, sweat and victory. Victory, of course, smelling much like ale and sweat.
- Cost to upgrade: 2000g
Level 3 - Heroic Headquarters
The Kingdom's proudest monument stands as a testament to the courage, tenacity and alcohol tolerance of the realm's most legendary heroes.
- Description: Here stands the hallowed gathering hall of the realm's finest adventurers, where grizzled veterans recount their deeds and fledgling mercenaries become Kingdom heroes or dungeon fodder.
Like other class buildings the Guild provides unique class challenges (bronze, silver, and gold) for each class.
|Fighter||Bronze||150g||Bleat It Dive into a dungeon filled with a multitude of Goats and a Gorgon boss.|
|Silver||Platemail||Toe-to-Toe A dungeon very similar to the northern desert with a high damaging Djinn boss.|
|Gold||Veto Slot*||The Arena An unusual enclosed arena where enemies come in waves. You start with platemail.|
|Gold||Veto Slot*||Terror's End|
- You must beat all 3 golds for the veto slot.