||This article is in need of content, please consider adding to it.
The Thief Den is a building that houses the scoundrels of Desktop Dungeons. Initially only the Thief is available (at a cost of 150). Further upgrades later unlock the Rogue and Assassin classes as well as various support preparations.
- Cost: 1000g
- Class: Rogue unlocked
- Bet on Boss: Gives an extra 50% gold from selling the boss trophy.
- Black Market: All gold piles in the dungeon give +1 gold when prepped.
- Monster: Unlocks the Gorgon monster and adds it to your base monster pool.
- Cost: 2000g
- Class: Assassin unlocked
- Smuggler Den: Creates a small subdungeon that contains some blackspace, one of each booster, and two level one monsters.
- Patches the Teddy: Starts the player with an item called Patches the Teddy, which has random positive and negative effects whenever the player levels
- Monster: Unlocks the Bandit monster and adds it to your base monster pool.
Like other class buildings the Thief Den provides unique class challenges (bronze, silver, and gold) for each class.
- You must beat all 3 golds for the veto slot.